Another cycle of growth begins
- SODIC launches Allegria Residences.
- SODIC launches two projects in New Zayed, The Estates, an upscale community spanning 630,000 sqm, and VYE, the first of three neighborhoods within a 500-acre development.
- SODIC signs revenue share deal on 300 acres in North Coast, launches Malaaz.
- SODIC awarded 500-acre plot in West Cairo in partnership deal with NUCA.
- SODIC launches EDNC.
- SODIC East’s landmark first launch of EGP 1.7 billion was sold out.
- Issuance of presidential decree rezoning Al Yosr to residential land bringing the plot one step closer to monetization.
Flourishing in an improved environment
- SODIC launches Westown Medical Centre — SODIC’s first medical development.
- SODIC enters the North Coast launches Caesar.
Thriving despite challenges
- Launch of its Eastown Residences development, a project that has reeled in phenomenal success in terms of sales and price appreciation.
- SODIC launches Westown Hub, its first leasable asset in SODIC West.
- First developer to launch a project after the revolution with its Westown Residences, which sold out within 48 hours.
Repositioning & Growth
- Ventured into the commercial segment with The Polygon and The Strip developments and luxury mixed use development Forty West.
- SODIC diversifies its land bank and acquires 1 million sqm in East Cairo.
- SODIC launches Allegria transforming the company’s brand identity into a luxury developer.
- SODIC launches its Beverly Hills development on a 1.7 million sqm plot of land, which today is home to over 2,900 families.
- SODIC established as a publicly traded company with more than 6,000 shareholders.
- The company purchases its first 10 million sqm plot of land in Sheikh Zayed as part of its founders’ vision of developing a residential community on the Western outskirts of Cairo.